RobTop Games has just released a Geometry Dash 2.2 trailer. While this 2.2 trailer makes no mention of the update being delayed, it showcases a bunch of 2.2 features, including many which have not been revealed before.
In total, the trailer showcases the following update 2.2 features:
- New level "Dash"
- New game mode: Swing
- New game type: Platformer
- 4 new Platformer levels
- New collectable: Moons
- Over 700 new icons
- Over 100 new achievements
- Create lists of levels
- Over 30 new Gauntlets
- Set FPS freely
- New shops and chests
- New shards
In addition, the following new editor features have been added:
- Add sound effects to levels with SFX Library
- New Music Library
- 9999 groups and colors
- Shader Effects
- Particle Editor
- Camera Controls
- Keyframe and Auto-Build system
- Gradient, Area, Rotate Gameplay, Scale, Random, and over 80 other new triggers
- Lots of editor improvements: Increased scaling, layer locking, color hex inputs, trigger precision, and more
- Lots of new art, such as over 1500 pixel blocks
- Lots of new animations
The trailer also revealed that there was still much more not showcased, along with a lot of hidden secrets.
RobTop also revealed in the trailer's description that at least Viprin and AutoNick had access to the update 2.2 beta.